Business Success Begins With Market Research – Online Surveys are a MUST!!
Successful organizations rely on the data obtained from research to improve on customer service, and the quality of products and services offered. With technology advancing at a rapid pace, many businesses are using the Internet as an effective communication tool to connect with customers. Through online customer surveys, businesses have the opportunity to address efficiently any issues or concerns raised by consumers for a fraction of the cost compared to traditional survey methods. Here are some advantages and disadvantages with the traditional survey methods:
– Advantages: Respondents obtain a hard-copy of the survey.
– Disadvantages: Relatively expensive with often poor response rates.
– Advantages: May persuade respondents to participate.
– Disadvantages: Expensive and time-consuming.
– Advantages: Interaction with respondent in real-time.
– Disadvantages: Extremely costly and time-consuming.
Now let’s examine the advantages of of online surveys. First, online surveys are extremely low-cost for marketing because survey distribution is very fast…
View original post 178 more words